West Pines Youth Academy
The Youth Academy is open to all players ages 4 to 10
- Fees include Skills Training and Balance, Coordination, Agility training and small sided games.
- Open registration is now available.
- Anyone can apply to the Youth Academy training sessions at anytime, regardless of the time of year and of soccer association affiliation.
- Please note, due to Covid-19 guidelines mandated by the City of Pembroke Pines all parents must drop off player and remain in their vehicles. If an adult must be out of their vehicle to use the premises, for an approved use; you must use a face mask. Except when engaged in strenuous activities.
- Parents may not set up chairs to sit out on field or congregate in any park areas.
- No player may share a drink or snack. Players MUST have their own bottles for hydration. No team coolers are allowed and water fountains are closed.
- All equipment is disinfected prior and after each session.
- Coaches and players are the only ones allowed on the field during practices.
- Upon arrival all players will have their temperatures taken at check in by a Coach, with a thermal reader. Once player is cleared to enter the field. They will be prompted to their “locker room” (a red cone on the field, placed 6 ft apart from all other cones) to place their water/belongings aside their cone. To keep all players at 6 ft apart while they are waiting for the session to start and or at water break.
- Parents it is your responsibility to make sure your child is not exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms or following symptoms: Cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, Fever exceeding 100.4F, diarrhea, body aches, new loss of taste or smell..
- If you display any of these symptoms, please do not attend practice and consult with your personal physician.
- Parents can choose from the following days to train: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. If you purchase twice a week, you select two out of the four days. If you purchase three times a week, you train on either Mon, Tues, Wed and or Thurs. Selected dates are taken by attendance. Meaning the selected days you choose are noted and recorded on the days your child participates. Lets say your child participates the first week on Tues and Thursday. It will be recorded they will attend on those days.
- Available training days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE ONLINE ONLY!
2300 NW 172 Ave
Pembroke Pines fl 33209