*** 2020-2021 SESSION 1 "SUMMER" REGISTRATION NOW OPEN ! ***
The WEST PINES UNITED FC YOUTH ACADEMY PROGRAM provides a developmental bridge between recreational soccer and competitive premier soccer for U5-U10 age groups.
Typically the Youth Academy is for those players that excel at the recreational level and desire a more challenging environment that is more competitive with advanced coaching.
The Youth Academy is open to all players ages 4 to 10.
West Pines United F.C.’s philosophy is to develop technically sound players in a fun and competitive environment while encouraging individual creativity. We want players to encounter soccer-specific problems and discover solutions, improvise and make decisions on their own during practices and games. The Youth Academy’s ultimate goal is to allow the athlete to learn the necessary skills and technique to develop the total soccer player.
The Academy curriculum is created by our West Pines United FC Youth Academy Director, and will help each player develop the skills necessary to compete on a high level. West Pines United Coaches will lead each training group, with a low player to instructor ratio (10:1). The Youth Academy sessions consists of 18 (1 hour) training modules, and can supplement the players current recreational season.
2 Days Per Week Sessions - Academy Fee = $245
Not available in Summer 2020. Available August 17th
June 29th – August 6th 2020
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
WPU Park at Chapel Trail
19531 Taft Street
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
- Fees include Skills Training and Balance, Coordination and Agility training .
- Open registration is now available.
- Anyone can apply to the Youth Academy training sessions at anytime, regardless of the time of year and of soccer association affiliation.
- Please note, due to Covid-19 guidelines mandated by the City of Pembroke Pines all parents must drop off player and remain in their vehicles. If an adult must be out of their vehicle to use the premises, for an approved use; you must use a face mask. Except when engaged in strenuous activities.
- Parents may not set up chairs to sit out on field or congregate in any park areas.
- No player may share a drink or snack. Players MUST have their own bottles for hydration. No team coolers are allowed and water fountains are closed.
- Coaches and players are the only ones allowed on the field during practices.
- Parents it is your responsibility to make sure your child is not exhibiting any of the following symptoms: Cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, Fever exceeding 100.4F, diarrhea, body aches, new loss of taste or smell..
- If you display any of these symptoms, please do not attend practice and consult with your personal physician.
- Parents can choose from the following days to train: Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. If you purchase twice a week, you select two out of the three days. If you purchase three times a week, you train on Mon, Wed and Thurs.
- Available training days: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE ONLINE ONLY!