South Florida Soccer College ID Camp for Boys & Girls
West Pines United FC and Storm FC
Date: February, 20th - 22nd, 2015 Location: West Pines Soccer Park
Cost: $250 350 SW 196th Ave
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
University & College coaches attending camp: Click here for list
- Workshop on Feb., 20th
- Games on the Feb., 21st and 22nd
Friday February 20, 2015
6:30pm - 8:30pm – Workshop, location TBD
Saturday February 21, 2015
8:30am - 9:00am – Registration
9:00am - 11:00am – Training Session
11:00am - 3:00pm – Lunch on your own
3:00am - 5:00pm – Games
Sunday February 22, 2015
10:00am - 12:00pm – Games
12:00pm - 12:45pm – Final meeting and departure from camp
- Every player in camp is assigned a jersey that has a number on it. These numbered rosters are provided to all personnel who work at camp.
- All teams are coached by a college coach. That coach will write an evaluation for each player on his/her team. That evaluation will be given to you. Players will get specific feedback on strenghts and areas for improvement.
- Parents are welcome to follow and observe your son or daughter in each game or practice segment. In addition, we encourage you to attend the workshop on Friday, February 20, 2015.
- Learn how the college recruiting process really works directly from college coaches.
- Players and parents will hear from college coaches from all levels of play and divisions.
- Coaches will discuss what they look for in a player, college scholarships, differences between DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, recruiting sites, and much more.
- This is two days of intensive soccer. We guarantee that, by the end of the camp, you will be physically exhausted. With that in mind, every time you have a chance to rest, take advantage of it to do so.
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation and lodging.
Hotel Information: Hilton Garden Inn
Contact: Enrique Cortina firstname.lastname@example.org | 954-483-6811