Elite Training resumes Tuesday, 9/26.
– We’re happy to inform our club members that the Elite training program will resume effective Tuesday, 9/26/17.
– The Elite training program offers each player/team one optional day of training per week. See the schedule below to determine the best option to attend:
a) Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Silver Lakes North park
b) Wednesdays, 5:00 – 6:30 p.m., Silver Lakes North park
c) Fridays, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Silver Lakes park
– Players/parents should followup with their coach or team coordinator if they’re unsure on which session to attend.
– Now that the baseline metrics have been completed, head coaches and Elite program staff can now focus on areas that each player may need to improve.
– All players will have access to their individual baseline metrics. Players next evaluation will be done towards the end of 2017.
– We look forward to seeing all the players at the Elite training sessions.